Screen Machine Industries is one the largest manufacturers of portable screening and shredding plants in North America. In business since 1966, Screen Machine Industries continues to excel as a global leader in product development, engineering and quality management.
Screen Machine Industries offers a variety of benefits for its employees including: profit sharing, medical and dental Insurance, life insurance, 401k, vacation and holidays.
Current job postings at Screen Machine Industries are listed below. We are always looking for qualified individuals. You may forward your resume to the address below. Please fill out and email our offline employment application or fill out our online application. You will not receive acknowledgement of your resume submission.
For other Human Resources related inquiries, contact:
Screen Machine Industries
10685 Columbus Parkway
Etna, Ohio 43062
Product Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a Product Support Specialist that will provide application solutions, trouble shooting and problem solving assistance, product set-up and training to our dealers and customers.
Responsible for new machine set-up and on-site training of distributors and end users. While our headquarters is in Ohio, this position can be worked from anywhere in the continental United States with travel required. Assists Sales Managers in determining correct product needs based on location and application. Perform trouble shooting and problem solving for distributors and end users in an effort to minimize downtime and operating costs. Coordinate with Sales Managers to build and maintain relations within the dealer network to ensure satisfaction with product line and improve overall dealer performance. Collaborate with Engineering to develop and test new product models, as well as make ongoing improvements on current product lineup. Warranty support and processing.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in service work on heavy equipment
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience with quarry machinery and applications (with particular emphasis on crushing and screening)
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems preferred
- Ability to read, understand and work with machine schematics
- PC proficiency with MS Office software such as Word, Excel and Power Point (knowledge of SalesForce and AutoCAD a plus)
- Experience working with AggFlow software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Fluency in other languages (such as Spanish or Russian) a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout and outside the United States
Regional Machine Sales Manager, Construction Equipment
We are currently looking for Regional Machine Sales Managers for the following locations: South Central United States.
To establish and support exclusive wholesale distributors within the assigned multi-state region. You will oversee the initial start-ups, demonstrations and general troubleshooting of dealer’s machinery when needed. Responsible for training and motivating each distributor’s sales force and parts department, keeping them informed of the latest machinery updates, pricing and availability. Extensive traveling throughout the assigned multi-state region will be required. Visiting distributor locations and traveling with their sales and support staff to customer’s sites is an important part of the job. Participation in regional and national trade shows, as well as traveling to the Columbus, OH factory for training and customer accompaniment when needed.
- 3 To 5 years previous sales experience with large equipment is required. Applicants must have been responsible for a multi-state region with a major construction equipment manufacturer such as: Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Metso, JCI/KPI, Terex, Volvo, Case, JCB, or Sandvik
- Four-year college degree preferred in engineering or business
- Great verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Good understanding of the different type of rock crushers, screening plants and their respective industries is important. Having previously established relationships with distributorships and customers is a big plus
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Screen Machine Industries, 10685 Columbus Parkway, Etna, OH 43062.