Screen Machine Industries Careers
Screen Machine Industries is one the largest manufacturers of portable screening and shredding plants in North America. In business since 1966, Screen Machine Industries continues to excel as a global leader in product development, engineering and quality management.
Screen Machine Industries offers a variety of benefits for its employees including: profit sharing, medical and dental Insurance, life insurance, 401k, vacation and holidays.
Current job postings at Screen Machine Industries are listed below. We are always looking for qualified individuals. You may forward your resume to the address below. Please fill out and email our offline employment application or fill out our online application. You will not receive acknowledgement of your resume submission.
For other Human Resources related inquiries, contact:
Screen Machine Industries
10685 Columbus Parkway
Etna, Ohio 43062
Regional Machine Sales Manager, Construction Equipment
We are currently looking for a Regional Machine Sales Manager for the Midwestern United States.
To establish and support exclusive wholesale distributors within the assigned multi-state region. You will oversee the initial start-ups, demonstrations and general troubleshooting of dealer’s machinery when needed. Responsible for training and motivating each distributor’s sales force and parts department, keeping them informed of the latest machinery updates, pricing and availability. Extensive traveling throughout the assigned multi-state region will be required. Visiting distributor locations and traveling with their sales and support staff to customer’s sites is an important part of the job. Participation in regional and national trade shows, as well as traveling to the Columbus, OH factory for training and customer accompaniment when needed.
- 3 To 5 years previous sales experience with large equipment is required. Applicants must have been responsible for a multi-state region with a major construction equipment manufacturer such as: Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Metso, JCI/KPI, Terex, Volvo, Case, JCB, or Sandvik
- Four-year college degree preferred in engineering or business
- Great verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Good understanding of the different type of rock crushers, screening plants and their respective industries is important. Having previously established relationships with distributorships and customers is a big plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous Salary
- Car Allowance
- Health Insurance
- 401k plan and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Screen Machine Industries, 10685 Columbus Parkway, Etna, OH 43062.