Screen Machine Industries Careers
Screen Machine Industries is one the largest manufacturers of portable screening and shredding plants in North America. In business since 1966, Screen Machine Industries continues to excel as a global leader in product development, engineering and quality management.
Screen Machine Industries offers a variety of benefits for its employees including: medical and dental Insurance, life insurance, 401k, vacation and holidays.
Current job postings at Screen Machine Industries are listed below. We are always looking for qualified individuals. You may forward your resume to the address below. Please fill out and email our offline employment application or fill out our online application. You will not receive acknowledgement of your resume submission.
For other Human Resources related inquiries, contact:
Screen Machine Industries
10685 Columbus Parkway
Etna, Ohio 43062
Technical Sales (Two Positions Available)
Regional Sales Engineer wanted for retail and wholesale marketing and support of portable rock crushing and aggregate screening equipment.
Location: Multiple locations available.
Compensation: Generous salary, commission, car allowance, health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays.
Education: Four-year college degree preferred in engineering or business.
Experience: 3 to 5 years technical sales experience responsible for a multi-state region with a major construction equipment manufacture such as: Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Metso, JCI/KPI, Terex, Volvo, Case, JCB, Sandvik.
Products Represented: A complete product line of portable jaw crushers, impact crushers, cone crushers, vibratory screening plants, trommels and conveyors.
Client Base: Construction equipment distributors and contractors in the construction, mining and recycling industries.
Task: To establish and support exclusive wholesale distributors within the assigned multi-state region for the purpose of promoting, demonstration, renting and selling portable mining equipment to the local end-user customer base. You will oversee the initial start-ups, demonstrations and general troubleshooting of dealerís machinery when needed. Responsible for training and motivating each distributorís sales force and parts department keeping them informed of the latest machinery updates, pricing and availability. Interact with the factory and supply the necessary feedback on machinery performance, dealer/customer interactions and first hand competitive analysis in the field.
Traveling: Extensive traveling throughout the assigned multi-state region will be required. Visiting distributor locations and traveling with their sales and support staff to customerís sites is an important part of the job. Participation by traveling to regional and national trade shows when relevant. Some traveling to the Columbus, OH factory for training and customer accompaniment will be needed.
Required Skills: Great verbal and written skills are a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word are required for everyday tasks. Having previously established relationships with distributors and customers are a big plus. A good understanding of the different type of rock crushers, screening plants and the industries they apply to is important.
How to apply: Send resume with salary history to email@example.com
We are looking for motivated, skilled mechanical assemblers as we expand our labor team. †Our positions are full-time and include benefits. Qualified candidates must have mechanical skills, provide their own tools, and†must be authorized to work in the U.S. †Applicants will be subject to drug testing†and a background check. Interested candidates should send a resume, wage requirements, and at least three references to the above address or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer. This engineer will be responsible for design and enhancements of machinery from concept through manufacturing to end customer usage. Our engineers work with both hourly and salaried personnel throughout the design process.
- Developing new system designs and diagrams
- Interpreting customer specifications and ensuring that standard designs are modified when necessary
- Working with colleagues to optimize design for manufacture
- Defining key system parameters
- Working with procurement and suppliers to source systems and components
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in an engineering role
- Extensive experience of heavy construction machinery design
- The ability to communicate engineering requirements and specifications to customers and engineers
We are looking for motivated, skilled welders as we expand our labor team. Our positions are full-time with competitive wages and benefits. Qualified candidates need to have their have own tools, MIG welding experience, and must be authorized to work in the U.S. Welder applicants will be subject to a weld test, drug testing, a background check, and must provide references.
Interested candidates should send a resume and wage requirements to Human Resources, Screen Machine Industries, 10685 Columbus Parkway, Etna, Ohio 43062, or email@example.com.
International Sales Representative
Screen Machine Industries is seeking an International Sales Representative to join our existing sales team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who possesses qualities such as honesty, perseverance, confidence, and professionalism.
- Requirements include a minimum of ten years experience in international sales of construction and mining machinery.
- Expertise in international negotiations, marketing, business development, dealership agreements and international funding options are required.
- Willingness to travel as necessary is a must.
- Fluency in Spanish is crucial for our further development of Central and South America markets.
- Employment will be based out of Columbus, Ohio however; serious consideration will be given to candidates that are already based in South America.
- Qualified individuals should forward a current resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources, Screen Machine Industries, 10685 Columbus Parkway, Etna, OH 43062 or you may E-mail your information to .