We are currently looking for a Regional Machine Sales Manager for South Central United States.
To establish and support exclusive wholesale distributors within the assigned multi-state region. You will oversee the initial start-ups, demonstrations and general troubleshooting of dealer’s machinery when needed. Responsible for training and motivating each distributor’s sales force and parts department, keeping them informed of the latest machinery updates, pricing and availability. Extensive traveling throughout the assigned multi-state region will be required. Visiting distributor locations and traveling with their sales and support staff to customer’s sites is an important part of the job. Participation in regional and national trade shows, as well as traveling to the Columbus, OH factory for training and customer accompaniment when needed.
- 3 To 5 years previous sales experience with large equipment is required. Applicants must have been responsible for a multi-state region with a major construction equipment manufacturer such as: Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Metso, JCI/KPI, Terex, Volvo, Case, JCB, or Sandvik
- Four-year college degree preferred in engineering or business
- Great verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Good understanding of the different type of rock crushers, screening plants and their respective industries is important. Having previously established relationships with distributorships and customers is a big plus