We are currently seeking a Product Support Specialist that will provide application solutions, trouble shooting and problem solving assistance, product set-up and training to our dealers and customers.
Responsible for new machine set-up and on-site training of distributors and end users. While our headquarters is in Ohio, this position can be worked from anywhere in the continental United States with travel required. Assists Sales Managers in determining correct product needs based on location and application. Perform trouble shooting and problem solving for distributors and end users in an effort to minimize downtime and operating costs. Coordinate with Sales Managers to build and maintain relations within the dealer network to ensure satisfaction with product line and improve overall dealer performance. Collaborate with Engineering to develop and test new product models, as well as make ongoing improvements on current product lineup. Warranty support and processing.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in service work on heavy equipment
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience with quarry machinery and applications (with particular emphasis on crushing and screening)
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems preferred
- Ability to read, understand and work with machine schematics
- PC proficiency with MS Office software such as Word, Excel and Power Point (knowledge of SalesForce and AutoCAD a plus)
- Experience working with AggFlow software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Fluency in other languages (such as Spanish or Russian) a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout and outside the United States